In an era where commercial banking services were in an inchoate stage and striding towards transforming different sectors of the economy, Bank of Abyssinia’s founders believed in the need for a bank that gives comprehensive commercial banking services. Thus, the Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) was open for business in 1996 with enthused initiation and determination.
The name Abyssinia resembles bravery and character which are the core attributes of BoA. Its identity is demarcated with a sense of hope, optimism, and belief as it is perfectly displayed in its logo, the Adey Abeba. Adey Abeba brings the promise of a new beginning. BoA brings that very sense to all the customers it engages with. Working with and through BoA brings sustained success with the help of a bank that is a symbol of determination and hard work.
Bank of Abyssinia
1. Grade I Branch Manager
- Education Level II: Bachelor’s Degree in business field
- Required Work Experience: 8
- Locations: Dessie, Dessie, Amhara, ET
- Posting Date: 03/09/2022, 11:32 AM
- Apply Before: 03/13/2022, 05:00 PM
- Interested and qualified candidate should submit their credentials online via the link:
2. Grade I Branch Manager
1. Job Title: Branch Manager
Education: B.A degree in Business related field.
Experience: 7 years of service in the Banking Industry
Place of work: Angacha Branch
2. Deadline for application: March 11, 2022.
3. Only short – listed candidates will be contacted.
4. Interested and qualified candidate should submit their credentials online via the link:
Or′bankofabyssiania.com/vacancy′ or in person @ Hossana & Angacha Branch
- Please up load your none returnable updated CV, Degree, experience, cost sharing credentials and 8th grade certification (full document).
- Incomplete and postal application is not accepted.
- Please mention the specific work place or branch that you apply
- One applicant is acceptable only for one post.