6. IFB Business Communication Editor
- Educational Background: BA (or equivalent) in relevant field (Marketing Management, Communication or related business field.
- Experience: Three and above years of experience in area.
- Language: Proven proficiency of Afaan Oromoo, Amharic, English and Arabic Languages is Mandatory.
- Duty Station: Head Office
Main Role and Responsibility:
- Co-ordinates and prepares press and publications articles as well as customers’ services activities of the Process.
- Prepares scripts for sponsored radio or television program, newspapers, leaflets and brochures.
- Attends public complaints and press charges and prepares reply.
- Prepares speeches for inaugurations as required.
- Selects photographs for magazines, reports, booklets, advertisements, posters, annual reports, etc.
- Conducts translation work as necessary.
- Co-ordinates the preparation, reproduction and distribution of brochures, posters, leaflets, and other information materials.
- Follows-up that all publications and advertisement copy materials are received on time.
- Prepares handbooks, guides, posters, fliers and expose stand in relation to the Coopbank Alhuda’s activities.
- Reviews news release related to the activities of the Process to ensure conformity of same with established policies and directives.
- Prepares magazines features and edits the Bank’s magazine regarding to Interest Free banking wing.
- Designs and recommends advertisement and promotion materials.
- Accompanies officials in ceremonies whenever called upon.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: March 12, 2022
- Place of Registration: HCBP located at Bole Road, Dembel City Center 4th Floor.
(Kindly uses lift no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within five consecutive working days from the date of announcement